Shop Dog Bowls and Feeders for Dogs in Harbor Springs
The Very Best Selection of Dog Bowls and Feeders. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Supply Store with Your Purchase of Dog Bowls and Feeders for Dogs
If you are a pet owner, you will undoubtedly want to find a pet dish that will function best for your dog. Some pets gobble up too quickly and may need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might need a shorter dish to reach their food. There are many dog bowl choices to select from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most typical dog bowl options. A few of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl include the various colors and shapes, allowing you to tailor the dog dish to your preferences; and they are among the least expensive choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-liked choice is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the benefits of using a ceramic dog dish consist of these bowls being simple to clean, resist germs, and can normally be placed in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can fracture if you have an active pup.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: One of the newer options on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. A few of the advantages include normally having a non-skid base to help pets eat; they are incredibly sturdy; and they are safe to place in the dish washer. A disadvantage is that a stainless-steel dog bowl does not come in fancy colors or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is an option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that ensure dogs don't just inhale their food. This helps to decrease your puppy's chance of choking, throwing up, and stomach bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Traveling dog bowls are frequently collapsible plastic to allow owners to feed their pets on the go.
Find the right dog bowl at Pet Pantry in Harbor Springs, MI. We stock numerous dog dish options from leading brands. Visit us in the store or call us at (231) 526-7160 to get more information!
So delighted to find a place that carries frozen raw dog foods. Frozen raw bones and reasonably priced.
Super friendly and superb service. We are on vacation and stopped in to get our puppy a bone. The selection is awesome and their help was fantastic. If were locals this would be our go to place!
Pet Pantry is well stocked and some Hills special joint food for our old Husky. We had ordered the prescription joint food for her but it didn't arrive in time so we used the off the shelf kind to supplement her needs.
Sally and Dave were helpful and knowledgeable about a variety of products to make our girl more comfortable in her recovery after a surgery. I was pleasantly surprised by the wide variety of soft food and pricing to make it affordable to keep our big lady with a full belly without breaking the bank.
Awesome locally owned shop with knowledgeable staff whom genuinely care about furry (and feathered) friends and the products they offer.
Thank you Sally and Dave!
Sally & team do a fantastic job. Atticus lives the lineup of Stella’s options. Sally is great at recommending things I hadn’t considered. Love Pet Pantry.