The Very Best Choice of Food & Water Bowls. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Store with Your Purchase of Food & Water Bowls for Dogs
If you are a dog parent, you will definitely want to find a dog dish that will work best for your pup. Some puppies eat too quickly and may require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may need a shorter bowl to reach their food. There are many dog bowl choices to choose from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most usual dog bowl choices. A few of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the various sizes and shapes, enabling you to tailor the puppy dish to your tastes; and they are amongst the cheapest choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another popular choice is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the advantages of using a ceramic dog dish include these bowls being effortless to clean, resist bacteria, and can generally be placed in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can fracture if you have an active dog.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: Among the newer choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. Some of the benefits include generally having a non-skid bottom to help puppies eat; they are incredibly sturdy; and they are safe to place in the dishwasher. A disadvantage is that a stainless steel dog bowl doesn't come in special color options or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is a good option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that make sure dogs don't just inhale their food. This helps to decrease your dog's chance of choking, throwing up, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel dog bowls are often collapsible plastic to allow owners to feed their puppies on the move.
Find the right dog bowl at Pet Pantry in Harbor Springs, MI. We stock several dog dish choices from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (231) 526-7160 to learn more!
So delighted to find a place that carries frozen raw dog foods. Frozen raw bones and reasonably priced.
Super friendly and superb service. We are on vacation and stopped in to get our puppy a bone. The selection is awesome and their help was fantastic. If were locals this would be our go to place!
Pet Pantry is well stocked and some Hills special joint food for our old Husky. We had ordered the prescription joint food for her but it didn't arrive in time so we used the off the shelf kind to supplement her needs.
Sally and Dave were helpful and knowledgeable about a variety of products to make our girl more comfortable in her recovery after a surgery. I was pleasantly surprised by the wide variety of soft food and pricing to make it affordable to keep our big lady with a full belly without breaking the bank.
Awesome locally owned shop with knowledgeable staff whom genuinely care about furry (and feathered) friends and the products they offer.
Thank you Sally and Dave!
Sally & team do a fantastic job. Atticus lives the lineup of Stella’s options. Sally is great at recommending things I hadn’t considered. Love Pet Pantry.