If you are a dog parent, you will certainly want to find a dog dish that will work best for your pup. Some pets gobble up too quickly and might require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might need a shorter dish to reach their food. There are many dog bowl choices to choose from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most typical dog bowl options. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the various shapes and sizes, enabling you to customize the pet dish to your tastes; and they are among the least expensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another common option is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the benefits of using a ceramic dog bowl consist of these bowls being very easy to clean, resist germs, and can typically be put in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have a hyper pup.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: Among the newer choices on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. Some of the advantages include typically having a non-skid bottom to help dogs eat; they are extremely long-lasting; and they are safe to place in the dish washer. A disadvantage is that a stainless steel dog bowl doesn't come in special color options or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is an option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs do not merely inhale their food. This helps to reduce your puppy's chance of choking, throwing up, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel pet bowls are commonly retractable plastic to allow owners to feed their dogs on the move.
Find the right puppy bowl at Pet Pantry in Harbor Springs, MI. We stock lots of dog dish options from leading brand names. Visit us in the store or call us at (231) 526-7160 for more information!