The Best Selection of Food Placemats. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Support Our Local Pet Store with Your Purchase of Food Placemats for Dogs
If you are a dog parent, you will certainly want to find a dog dish that will work best for your pup. Some pets gobble up too quickly and might require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might need a shorter dish to reach their food. There are many dog bowl choices to choose from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most typical dog bowl options. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the various shapes and sizes, enabling you to customize the pet dish to your tastes; and they are among the least expensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another common option is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the benefits of using a ceramic dog bowl consist of these bowls being very easy to clean, resist germs, and can typically be put in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have a hyper pup.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: Among the newer choices on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. Some of the advantages include typically having a non-skid bottom to help dogs eat; they are extremely long-lasting; and they are safe to place in the dish washer. A disadvantage is that a stainless steel dog bowl doesn't come in special color options or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is an option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs do not merely inhale their food. This helps to reduce your puppy's chance of choking, throwing up, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel pet bowls are commonly retractable plastic to allow owners to feed their dogs on the move.
Find the right puppy bowl at Pet Pantry Pet Supplies in Harbor Springs, MI. We stock lots of dog dish options from leading brand names. Visit us in the store or call us at (231) 526-7160 for more information!
So delighted to find a place that carries frozen raw dog foods. Frozen raw bones and reasonably priced.
Super friendly and superb service. We are on vacation and stopped in to get our puppy a bone. The selection is awesome and their help was fantastic. If were locals this would be our go to place!
Pet Pantry is well stocked and some Hills special joint food for our old Husky. We had ordered the prescription joint food for her but it didn't arrive in time so we used the off the shelf kind to supplement her needs.
Sally and Dave were helpful and knowledgeable about a variety of products to make our girl more comfortable in her recovery after a surgery. I was pleasantly surprised by the wide variety of soft food and pricing to make it affordable to keep our big lady with a full belly without breaking the bank.
Awesome locally owned shop with knowledgeable staff whom genuinely care about furry (and feathered) friends and the products they offer.
Thank you Sally and Dave!