The Best Selection of Food Storage . Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Store with Your Order of Food Storage for Dogs
If you are a dog owner, you will certainly want to find a pet dish that will function best for your pup. Some puppies gobble up too quickly and might need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might require a shorter bowl to reach their food. There are many dog bowl choices to pick from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most usual dog bowl options. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl include the various colors and shapes, enabling you to customize the puppy dish to your preferences; and they are among the least expensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-loved selection is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the benefits of using a ceramic dog bowl include these bowls being very easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can generally be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can fracture if you have an active pup.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent options on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. A few of the benefits consist of usually having a non-skid bottom to help puppies eat; they are exceptionally durable; and they are safe to put in the dishwasher. A downside is that a stainless-steel dog dish does not come in fancy color options or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is a good option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that make sure dogs do not merely inhale their food. This helps to minimize your puppy's possibility of choking, vomiting, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Traveling dog bowls are commonly retractable plastic to enable owners to feed their pets on the go.
Find the right pet bowl at Pet Pantry in Harbor Springs, MI. We stock many dog dish options from leading brand names. Visit us in the store or call us at (231) 526-7160 to get more information!
Pet Pantry is awesome! They are super friendly, helpful and well, fantastic. Great prices, convenient location and best of all, they remember your pets name, greet and treat them like they are their own! I can't say enough good about them!
Such a great experience! Sally was incredibly helpful and has great recommendations.
Diane Hamil Dakins
Can’t say enough about Pet Pantry! Everything we need for the queen of the household (our cat Heddy) plus great service! Love the personal service!
Pastor Sherry McGuffin
A compassionate and animal loving store! Sally is a super kind person who helps so much!
This place is amazing! Harbor people, you are so lucky to have this!!!!