If you are a dog owner, you will undoubtedly want to find a pet dish that will function best for your pup. Some pets eat too quickly and might need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might need a shorter dish to eat their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to choose from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most common dog bowl choices. A few of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the many colors and shapes, allowing you to tailor the dog dish to your preferences; and they are amongst the most affordable choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another preferred selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the benefits of using a ceramic puppy dish consist of these bowls being easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can usually be put in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can fracture if you have a hyper puppy.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the newer options on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. Some of the benefits consist of generally having a non-skid base to help dogs eat; they are incredibly durable; and they are safe to put in the dish washer. A disadvantage is that a stainless-steel dog bowl doesn't come in special colors or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is an option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs do not just inhale their food. This helps to reduce your pet's chance of choking, throwing up, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel puppy bowls are typically retractable plastic to enable owners to feed their pets on the move.
Find the right dog bowl at Pet Pantry in Harbor Springs, MI. We stock lots of dog dish options from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (231) 526-7160 to get more information!