The Very Best Array of Pet Food Scoops. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Supply Store with Your Order of Pet Food Scoops for Dogs
If you are a dog owner, you will undoubtedly want to find a pet dish that will function best for your pup. Some pets eat too quickly and might need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might need a shorter dish to eat their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to choose from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most common dog bowl choices. A few of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the many colors and shapes, allowing you to tailor the dog dish to your preferences; and they are amongst the most affordable choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another preferred selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the benefits of using a ceramic puppy dish consist of these bowls being easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can usually be put in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can fracture if you have a hyper puppy.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the newer options on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. Some of the benefits consist of generally having a non-skid base to help dogs eat; they are incredibly durable; and they are safe to put in the dish washer. A disadvantage is that a stainless-steel dog bowl doesn't come in special colors or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is an option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs do not just inhale their food. This helps to reduce your pet's chance of choking, throwing up, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel puppy bowls are typically retractable plastic to enable owners to feed their pets on the move.
Find the right dog bowl at Pet Pantry in Harbor Springs, MI. We stock lots of dog dish options from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (231) 526-7160 to get more information!
So delighted to find a place that carries frozen raw dog foods. Frozen raw bones and reasonably priced.
Super friendly and superb service. We are on vacation and stopped in to get our puppy a bone. The selection is awesome and their help was fantastic. If were locals this would be our go to place!
Pet Pantry is well stocked and some Hills special joint food for our old Husky. We had ordered the prescription joint food for her but it didn't arrive in time so we used the off the shelf kind to supplement her needs.
Sally and Dave were helpful and knowledgeable about a variety of products to make our girl more comfortable in her recovery after a surgery. I was pleasantly surprised by the wide variety of soft food and pricing to make it affordable to keep our big lady with a full belly without breaking the bank.
Awesome locally owned shop with knowledgeable staff whom genuinely care about furry (and feathered) friends and the products they offer.
Thank you Sally and Dave!
Sally & team do a fantastic job. Atticus lives the lineup of Stella’s options. Sally is great at recommending things I hadn’t considered. Love Pet Pantry.